Werkspoor TMABS 3910

Any questions on our website content - or if you have any requests for features not currently provided, please post here
ge00rgej
Site Admin

Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:31 am

Pleased to say that our Werkspoor section is now completed.

By far the largest section currently on the site, it wouldnt have been possible without
the Ross' Chief Engineer allowing the ships manuals their first land based holiday in nearly
60 years ... so thanks Mr Clayton

There are of course a host of auxiliary systems supporting the main engine but thats another story ... for another day

http://www.rossrevengeplans.co.uk/All_A ... spoor.html

George
dvr

Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:15 am

Good day,

nice job done in your website.
I found it looking for information on engine WERKSPOOR TMABS398, did not expected there are still vessels afloat with this type of engines.
The information I was looking is manuals and according to information in your post it is possible to get them. Any information will be appreciated.

wbrgds,
Aurelijus Urbonas
ge00rgej
Site Admin

Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:49 pm

Hi Aurelijus

Thanks for the emails and photos ... will keep in touch re Valpas

If there is anyone that can help Aurelius with manuals / information for the TMABS 398
(8 Cylinder Werkspoor) I'm sure he would be very grateful

George

dvr wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:15 am
Good day,

nice job done in your website.
I found it looking for information on engine WERKSPOOR TMABS398, did not expected there are still vessels afloat with this type of engines.
The information I was looking is manuals and according to information in your post it is possible to get them. Any information will be appreciated.

wbrgds,
Aurelijus Urbonas